Daniela Dreßler, LL.B.
Daniela Dreßler works as a lawyer exclusively in the field of national and international family law. Among other things, Mrs. Dreßler has been working as a research assistant for the family law department of a law firm specializing in business and tax law since 2015 and has special experience also in mandates with business law implications.
Daniela Dreßler has special knowledge in the field of international family law.
For example, Mrs. Dreßler is doing her doctorate in international family and inheritance law.
In addition, she has gained experience during her legal training in the USA and Hungary. She worked, among others, in the German-Hungarian Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Budapest.
Renowned education and degree with above-average grades
Daniela Dreßler studied at the renowned Bucerius Law School in Hamburg and graduated with above-average grades. Daniela Dreßler completed her legal clerkship at the Hanseatic Higher Regional Court and successfully completed a station at the Family Court.
Mrs. Dreßler is listed as a family law attorney on Lexoni, where she is also an expert on family law, regularly writing articles on family law topics for the attorney portal.
Daniela Dreßler speaks German, English and Hungarian.
Publications and lectures
- NWB 05/2016, S. 168 ff. – Unternehmereheverträge und die höchstrichterliche Rechtsprechung zur Funktionsäquivalenz – Kehrtwende in der Beratungspraxis?
- NWB-EV 06/2017, S. 212 ff. – Familienrechtliche Gestaltungsmöglichkeiten zum Vermögensschutz (Asset Protection)
- December 2020: Lecture on finances and marriage contracts
- September 2021: File for divorce online - how to do it? on Lexoni (German)
- October 2021: Divorce without a lawyer? - we explain whether this is possible. on Lexoni (German)